GetGo Café and Market is Indiana’s new home of fresh, made-to-order food and beverages. We’re new in town, but we’re an old hand at getting involved in the community.
We’re calling all Hoosiers to help us break the Guinness World Records™ title for Most People Making Sandwiches Simultaneously. It’s lots of fun and a share of a world record for you, and food for the hungry through the Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana.
We want 3000 volunteers to join us at the home of the Colts to beat the current record of 2568.
Meet the Colts Cheerleaders and Blue the Mascot. Explore the Colts’ new 40-foot-long traveling museum crammed with history and memorabilia, virtual reality experiences, interactive games and photo ops. And enjoy live music, tailgating games, giveaways and surprises.
Join special guests Nikki and Toni from The Smiley Morning Show on ZPL and Kevin from the Morning Show on WFMS.
Guinness World Records record-holders will take home a commemorative t-shirt, and 5 randomly-selected volunteers win a year’s worth of free GetGo sandwiches.
We’ll provide the fixings. Just bring a willingness to help—and a desire to break a world record.
Break the Record. Feed the Hungry. It’s a Win-Win.
All the ingredients for an unforgettable time.
We’re Sandwiching A Lot
In Between Noon and 2:30
- Arrive between noon - 12:30
- Doors open 12:30 - 1:15
- Guinness World Records™ event runs approximately 1:30 - 2:30
Parking Is Free
- All volunteers should park in the South Lot via Gate 6 off of Capitol Avenue.
- Click here to view map
Bring The Whole Team
- All ages welcome
- Anyone 16+ can handle food
- Kids under 18 must be accompanied
by an adult
What About Dressing?
- Dress for comfort.
- No open-toed shoes, please
- Long hair should be pulled back
- Hand-washing stations available
- Lockers/storage areas NOT available for personal items
Check back daily for updates and more information.